Last Updated : 06/15/16
Orders Placed With Schmidt’s Knives LLC
To place this order, you (“Customer”) agree to the conditions stated in this document and affirm that you have read the safety warnings and requirements listed below. Furthermore, you agree to hold Schmidt’s Knives LLC harmless and free from any liability should you or others under your control become injured in any form by knives sharpened and shipped by Schmidt’s Knives LLC. In addition, you agree to take full responsibility to take all necessary precautions to ensure that anyone having access to our sharpened products know these are extremely sharp and can easily result in injury if not handled with utmost care.
Payment and Credit Card Authorizations / Standard Sharpening (Non Subscription Orders)
Customer acknowledges that Schmidt’s Knives partial payment checkout process was designed to ensure quality work, satisfaction, and receipt of product before customer is charged for the full amount. Customer acknowledges that $5.00 is billed during initial checkout process and remaining order balance is billed upon receipt and delivery of product. All temporary knife orders require a minimum order of 5 knives to assist with shipping costs /4 total labels. Customer acknowledges that if unsatisfied with quality of edges sharpened, they must contact Schmidt’s Knives to not be billed the remaining balance.
Payment and Credit Card Authorizations / Subscription Orders
By entering into an online subscription agreement with Schmidt Knives (“SK”), customer agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Maintain a current, active, credit card with SK and to accept monthly charges against such credit card as required payment for ongoing subscription services provided by Schmidt Knives on behalf of customer. Such charges will be billed, monthly, in advance, unless subscription is cancelled by client following the procedures outlined herein.
- Customer may cancel subscription by simply sending an email to that effect to Schmidt Knives at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org requesting cancellation of services.
- Customer agrees that knives and other materials provided by SK are on loan and as such, must be returned to SK, following cancellation of subscription, without delay and by using the automatic Schmidt Knives shipping labels and box provided by SK.
- Should, following cancellation of subscription by client, knives on loan (all or in part) not be returned to Schmidt Knives within 10 days from such cancellation date, customer agrees and consents for Schmidt’s Knives to charge credit card on file for the cost of the knives not returned at the then retail, per knife cost, of www.schmidtsknives.com and www.sksharpening.com
- SK Knives agrees to stop customer subscription immediately following cancellation request from client and the return of all the knives on loan, under the subscription program received, to SK Knives or full payment for such non returned knives is received by SK Knives
- Customer agrees that SK Knives may modify prices, due to price inflation and/or to increases in shipping costs, with a 30 day notice.
Customer must be over 18 years old to place an order with Schmidt’s Knives LLC.
Past Experience With Knives
Customer agrees that they have had prior experience using knives, cutting with knives, handling knives, opening and closing knives, storing knives, preparing food with knives, and if applicable- hunting with knives. Customer agrees to exercise extreme caution when handling knives received from Schmidt’s Knives LLC.
Opening Our Boxes and Shipping Personal Knives
Customer agrees to exercise extreme caution when opening boxes containing sharpened knives from Schmidt’s Knives LLC, not limited to removing them from the box, unwrapping them, testing them, or packaging up their own knives and shipping them back to Schmidt’s Knives LLC.
Authorization To Increase Sharpness
Customer agrees that they are requesting and authorizing Schmidt’s Knives LLC to drastically increase the sharpness of all metal knives, ceramic knives, and scissors shipped to Schmidt’s Knives LLC. Customer authorizes Schmidt’s Knives LLC to physically change the edge of their blades to increase working effectiveness.
Links To Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Schmidt’s Knives LLC.
Schmidt’s Knives LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Schmidt’s Knives LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
By continuing to access or use our Service after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact Schmidt’s Knives LLC.